Monthly Stays Where 30+ nights Required
To meet some rental laws some Stay Operators are only legally permitted to rent for 30 nights or more.
As the Nomad Stays system works on weeks and months there are periods of the year which need to be excluded from Packages to avoid renting for less than 30 days.
- You only list Monthly prices (ie by turning off listings for 1, 2 & 3 week packages)
- You set the 'last' check-in date for your packages early in a year as 29 January
- A 1 month exit date from 29 January is normally 28 February, which means a total of 30 nights.
- For leap years such as 2024 you can use 30 January as the last check-in date possible.
- You set the 'first' check-in date for your following package to begin 1 March
This prevents the system taking bookings during February when your rental month is less than 30 days.