How to Find your iCal on Airbnb
What is an iCal link?
iCal link is a special internet address (URL) that looks similar to this:
Each room on Airbnb has a unique link address.
The link is made up of the:
- Site Address: https://www.airbnb.com/
- Where on the site to look: /calendar/ical/
- An unique ID number: 53391491
- The internet calendar type: .ics
- A code to create a search of the other party's database: ?s=
- Your unique room code number: 77777777777777777777
Where do I find it?
This unique link is found inside your Airbnb Host Dashboard.
Follow the steps below to access the link in your Airbnb host dashboard:
- Click on the “Availability” tab on your Airbnb Host Dashboard
- Scroll down to the "sync calendar" section
- Click on the “Export Calendar” section to find your property’s individual iCal link for Airbnb.
- Copy the iCal link in the window that opens to sync with other calendars.
Where do I send it?
- email or WhatsApp the link to us
- with the name of your room you've listed with us
We will then test and insert the link into your account for you.