How to Find your iCal on Booking.com
What is an iCal link?
iCal link is a special internet address (URL) that looks similar to this:
Each room on Booking.com has a unique link address.
The link is made up of the:
- Site Address: https://admin.booking.com
- Where on the site to look: /hotel/hoteladmin/ical.html
- A code to create a search of the other party's database: ?t=
- Your unique room code number: d3a33333333333333333333333
Where do I find it?
This unique link is found inside your Booking.com Extranet
Follow the steps below to access the link in your Booking.com Extranet:
- Click on the “Rates and Availability” tab.
- Go to the Calendar screen.
- Right under the name of the property (e.g.: Blue Lagoon Villas) find and click on the “Sync Calendar” option. -If you have multiple units on the same listing the “Sync Calendar” option will appear next to the room name (e.g.: Master Bedroom) and Room ID.
- Click “Export Calendar” to see your unique iCal link.
- Copy the iCal link to sync with other calendars.
Where do I send it?
- email or WhatsApp the link to us
- with the name of your room you've listed with us
We will then test and insert the link into your account for you.