How to Find your iCal on Smoobu
What is an iCal link?
iCal link is a special internet address (URL) that looks like this:
Each room on Smoobu has a unique link address.
The link is made up of the:
- Site Address: https://login.smoobu.com
- Where on the site to look:/ical/detail/
- An unique ID number: 1019629
- The internet calendar type: .ics
- A code to create a search of the other party's database: ?s=
- Your unique room code number:6SyGCBzh88
Where do I find it?
This unique link is found inside your Smoobu Host Dashboard.
Follow the steps below to access the link in your Smoobu host dashboard:
- Go Settings
- Go to Booking Portals
- Select portal
- Choose Individual iCal and
- Click on Add Portal
- There you will find the Smoobu iCal link on the left-hand side
- Copy the iCal link
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how Smoobu describe it: https://www.smoobu.com/en/blog/integrate-external-calendars-outlook-apple-google-etc/
Where do I send it?
- email it to email@example.com or WhatsApp the link to us
- with the name of your room, you've listed with us
We will then test and insert the link into your account for you.