How to Find your iCal on MyAllocator (CloudBeds)
MyAllocator's Provided Instructions
What is an iCal link?
iCal link is a special internet address (URL) that looks like this:
Each room on MyAllocator has a unique link address.
The link is made up of the:
- Site Address: https://api.myallocator.com
- Where on the site to look:/callback/ota/air/v201506/ical
- An unique Property ID number: 3326
- An unique Room ID number: 19337
- A security code: hash=d71e5
- The internet calendar type: .ics
- A code to create a search of the other party's database: ?s=
- Your unique room code number:6SyGCBzh88
Where do I find it?
This unique link is found inside your MyAllocator Host Dashboard.
Follow the steps below to access the link in your MyAllocator host dashboard:
- Go Dashboard
- Go to Channels
- Go to Setup Channels
- Select Others
- Choose the URL for the actual Room you've listed on Nomad Stays
- Copy the URL (iCal link)
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I send it?
- email it to email@example.com or WhatsApp the link to us
- with the name of your room, you've listed with us
We will then test and insert the link into your account for you.